The warehouse layout may be a legacy that is experiencing diminishing efficeincies or simply that it is required to achieve greater capacity and or throughput. Warehouse enhancement might simply be a project to reduce costs and raise service levels. Whatever the requirements we can advise on a host of inititaives for the short term to the longer term planning to improve warehouse efficiency.
- Can physical changes be made to the facility?
- Can the facilty be extended?
- If an existing facility, is the storage media still fit for purpose?
- Does the type and layout of media meet future requirements?
- Is the space and height used for efficeient use of cube?
- Are you achieving industry standard KPI's
- What operational life is left in the warehouse?
- Is their opportunity to physically reformat the warehouse?
- Want to reduce costs?
- Minimise risks?
- Introduce Best Practice
- Improve Productivity
- Optimise Space and Resource Utilisation
- Is the warhouse meeting KPI's?
- Benchmark against industry standards
- Are you meeting orders?
- Are you being forced to double handle or search for items
- Do you have the right resource allocation?
- Do you have the right storage media for the application?
- Is the storage layout optimised?
- Is it flexible and cater for growth?
- Are you getting efficient utilisation?
- Does the warehouse flow without constraints?
- Are your sku's correctly allocated?
- Are your product flows minimalised?
- Are you experiencing congestion areas?