Logistics Planning Consultants International Ltd, LPC International, specialise in Supply Chain Strategy and Management, Transport Solutions and Warehouse Design.
Established in 1984 and based in the heart of the Cotswolds in Cirencester, England, LPC International has built up a valued and enviable reputation for effective design and logistic implementation. From the experience gathered over more than 25 years in the logistics industry, the practice has the proven capabilities to “provide expert solutions to logistical questions”. This is the mantra that underpins every aspect of each project that is undertaken.
Expert Solutions combine best practice with innovation
One of LPC’s key strengths in answering ‘Logistical Questions’ is the diversity of the skill range in house and the collective experience and systems employed to deliver solutions that work. Our professional team have an average of over 15 years’ experience enabling LPC International to deliver ‘Expert Solutions’ which combine best practice with innovation.
Wide Range of Logistical Services for every project
LPC offer an extensive range of logistical services, including:
- Supply Chain Strategy – including supply chain design, implementation and management
- Transport Solutions – including Transport Modelling, Planning and Network Design
- Warehouse Design – including Building and Site Design, Simulation and Operational Modelling, Labour and Resource Planning, Equipment Specification and Procurement
- Automation – including the procurement of new and optimisation of existing automated systems
- CAD Bureau – including drafting and other CAD services
- Benchmarking – including Warehouse Audits
- Project Management – assistance with implementation and commissioning of new systems
- Executive Search and Selection – sourcing supply chain professionals
- Expert Witness – providing specialist professional advice in respect of logistics related legal assistance such as support with contractual issues and planning applications or appeals.
Hallmarks of every project are technical excellence, teamwork and client partnerships. Long term client relationships are fostered due to the dedication of the professional, in-house, team to each and every project. The ethos of the practise revolves around this dedication to providing solutions that work and address the problems being experienced.
Improving logistical efficiency reduces costs
In the turbulent economic environment it has become crucial to find progressively better ways to improve efficiency within any supply chain, transport or warehouse design. In doing so, costs can be reduced whilst at the same time improving service levels and customer relationships. Responsiveness, adaptability and flexibility are key ingredients of any solution.
A Diverse Global Client Base
The extensive list of clients includes blue chip companies in numerous sectors and government departments including publishing, manufacturing, chemicals and retail distribution. The client base is extensive, involving organisations and companies of all sizes in the UK and Ireland, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Asia and the Americas.
No Cost, No Obligation Consultation
LPC International Ltd is an associate member of AMSHA – Automated Material Handling Systems Association, CILT – Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport, and UKWA – United Kingdom Warehouse Association. March 2009 saw the Investors in People award bestowed upon the practice.