LPC’s in-house CAD department provides a CAD Bureau Service across many industries for both large and small projects. It provides a friendly, flexible and professional CAD drafting service and prides itself on producing quality drawings to meet its client’s needs.
A fast response time is important to a busy company and LPC’s CAD Bureau offers quick, reliable and economical drawing services and works with you to produce high quality drawings suitable for your needs. By adopting a flexible approach, tailored to meet business requirements, it serves all business sectors.
Using the latest versions of AutoCAD, AutoTrack and M-Color, its CAD services in
- Detailed 2D drawings from scheme design through to construction
- Space planning
- Engineering drawings, mechanical services, electrical services
- Architectural and structural drawings
- Public health and infrastructure
- Utilities drawings
- Risk assessment
- Record drawings (As Installed drawings/As built drawings)
- Full coordination and detailed layouts
- Measured building surveys
- Vehicle swept path analysis
- Paper to CAD conversions
- Layer consolidation
- Drawing file clean-up
- Plotting services (black & white or colour on paper sizes A4 to A0)
- Drawings in a variety of formats (including DWG, PDF and DXF)
- CAD seat set-up and support
- On or off site working
The CAD Bureau can develop drawings based on a variety of sources (e.g. engineering sketches, line mark-ups, design review files). It can modify existing CAD drawings or convert paper drawings using recognised raster to vector conversion software. Its technicians are conversant with a variety of drawing formats and types.
The CAD Bureau believes that drawings are an integral part of your company’s business and can provide a significant competitive edge. It will make sure that high quality drawings are produced with consistent style and accuracy using your existing CAD standards if required.
Acting as an extension to your in-house CAD provision or as a completely outsourced solution the CAD Bureau can help smooth out peaks in workload by providing resource to meet agreed deadlines without sacrificing quality.
Free, no obligation visits can be arranged to present samples of our work and discuss your specific requirements in more detail. Please do not hesitate to contact the CAD Bureau ([email protected]) for more information on the services and competitive rates it offers.